The Institute on Religion and Democracy (IRD) is not currently hiring. Check back soon for listing updates.
If you would like to volunteer with The IRD or join our events list, please email email@example.com.
The IRD has paid internship opportunities year round, and is currently accepting applications for internships on a rolling basis. Interns will have the opportunity to do substantial work including writing, research, website upkeep, social media, and other tasks.
Applicants must be enrolled in, or recently graduated from an accredited four year university.
Fill out our online internship form and submit the following items to Sarah Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter
- Writing sample (2-5 pages)
- Maintain a friendly and professional attitude
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to write quickly and engagingly
- Interest in IRD project areas