» Work for Us
The Institute on Religion and Democracy (IRD) is not currently hiring.
If you are interested in volunteer opportunities, please submit your resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IRD has paid internship opportunities year round, and is currently accepting applications for Fall 2016 internships. Interns will have the opportunity to do substantial work including writing, research, website upkeep, social media, and other tasks.
Applicants must be enrolled in, or recently graduated from an accredited four year university.
- cover letter
- writing sample (2-5 pages)
- Maintain a friendly and professional attitude
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to write quickly and engagingly
- Interest in IRD project areas